Tuesday, December 13, 2016

TODDLER TUESDAY AT MOA

This was fun: we went to Toddler Tuesday at the MOA! And rode the rides until we were so tired we barely made it to the exit, into the car and back to my house for nap time. I loved watching you work your way up and down the escalators. You are so good at it but I am still nervous about you doing it alone. So let's still hold hands even though I know you dont really want to do that. Christmas is sneaking up on us and your Mommy is sick right now. I hope everyone will be better in time to get together for celebration snacking and tv and reading books, playing games, snowshoeing if it is warm enough and being together. I loved taking you to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch on Toddler Tuesday. What a lot of crabby kids needing a nap! What a huge, elaborate American Girl store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!