Tuesday, May 3, 2016

GREAT GRAND-DAD

Times passes and everything changes. For you that has meant growing, walking and talking. Yesterday we played outside most of the afternoon. We had lunch in the kitchen, but after that it was garden mud pull weeds hang out climb up on the chairs and a longish walk with Sophie while I hoped you would fall asleep.
During the whole walk you were sitting up and watching the world. We stopped to chat with a few people and checked out the free libraries, but you were not interested in sleeping until we got into the car and went to pick up your Mommy working at the Ridgedale YMCA.
You amaze me when you sing the ABC song and dance at the same time. I love hearing your voice, even when you are screaming. We went to Cub after we picked up your Mama to buy groceries. You really like shopping. At least you really like touching the stuff on the bottom shelves. You pick them up, carry them around, rearrange them, leaving the boxes in the aisles when something else catches your interest. It is quite charming to watch. Your fine motor skills are impressive and you are so strong. I think this will be a fun summer. Your Mommy's birthday is coming up and we will grill some things in the back yard. Maybe there will be a sweet treat for dessert. And a cozy fire in the fire pit. When I started this post I was going to write about you and your Great Grand-dad. but it still too sad for me. I am just happy that you two had a chance to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!